Deciding, customizing and implementing a plan can be a multifaceted process. Our professional staff will guide you through each step of the process including:
- Review the employer’s controlled group and/or affiliated service group situation.
- Design a plan tailored to meet the needs of the owners, employees and the business itself.
- If IPS is taking over a plan already in existence, we will review the existing plan provisions and recommend changes
to fully meet the employer’s goals and objectives.
- Prepare plan documents as required by the IRS using the Integrity Pension Services Prototype and Volume submitters plans, Individually Designed plans or sponsored by your financial institution or attorney.
- Prepare the request for an IRS determination letter, if applicable.
- Prepare the Summary Plan Description that is required to be distributed to plan participants.
- Prepare customized administrative materials.